Rules and regulations for the provision of services
§1. General provisions
- The owner of the Website is Dominik Durasiewicz, doing business under the name Getinweb Dominik Durasiewicz, using the Tax Identification Number (NIP) PL9482621336, email: [email protected]
- In order to use the service, one shall read these Rules and Regulations. Use of the website implies acceptance of the Rules and Regulations
- The terms used herein shall have the following meaning:
- Platform – an online platform operated by the Service Provider in Polish and English available at the address: www.getinweb.dev;
- Service Provider – Dominik Durasiewicz, doing business under the name Getinweb Dominik Durasiewicz, using the Tax Identification Number (NIP) PL9482621336, email: [email protected];
- Website – the website available at https://www.getinweb.dev/, as well as any and all of its web pages;
- User – a natural person (having full legal capacity), a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality who uses the Platform. The User may be both a natural person pursuing business activity and an entrepreneur;
- Consumer – in accordance with the Polish Civil Code of 23 April 1964 – a User who as a natural person performs an act in law not directly related to this natural person’s business or professional activity using the Platform;
- Users may contact the Service Provider by email: [email protected]
§2. Services provided through the Platform
- The Service Provider provides Users with electronic services via the Platform.
- The Service Provider shall charge no fees for the provision of Services for the benefit of the Users.
- The Services entail enabling access to the Platform via the Internet. Via the Platform, the Service Provider shall provide, among others, the following types of Services:
- Searching for information on the Service Provider’s business activity,
- Contact form,
- Sending CVs,
- Sending requests for quotations.
§3. General rules governing the use of the Platform
- In order to use the Services available via the Website or via mobile devices, the User must fulfil the following technical requirements:
- have a computer, laptop, mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet;
- have access to email;
- use a web browser (e.g. the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, the latest version of Google Chrome, the latest version of Apple Safari);
- enable the option of saving cookies in the browser;
- Any activities of the Users should be compliant with the applicable provisions of law and good practices.
- Any use of the Platform for action to the detriment of other Users, the Service Provider or third parties shall be forbidden.
- Each User undertakes to:
- use the Platform functionalities and resources provided in accordance with the purpose of the Platform;
- comply with the Polish provisions of law,
- respect the rights and moral rights of other Users,
- refrain from any action to the detriment of other Users, the Service Provider or third parties.
§4. Liability. Access and use of the Platform
- The Service Provider undertakes to take all necessary measures to ensure the appropriate, secured, uninterrupted and error-free access to the Platform.
- The Service Provider shall have the right to make changes in the Service and Platform, in relation to the work conducted for the improvement and modernisation of the Platform. In particular, the Service Provider shall have the right to change the Platform functionalities.
§6. Intellectual property rights
- Any materials, including graphic elements, the layout and design of the elements, trademarks and other information available at the Platform and on the Website shall constitute the subject of exclusive rights of the Service Provider. The elements indicated shall constitute the subject of author’s economic rights, industrial property rights including the rights from the registration of trademarks and rights in databases and as such they use the contractual legal protection.
- Downloading or using in any scope the materials available within the Platform shall require each time a written consent of the Service Provider and may not infringe the provisions of these Rules and Regulations and generally applicable law, as well as it may not infringe the interests of the Service Provide.
- Modifying or copying the elements of the Website and Platform shall be forbidden.
- Creating websites and applications similar or identical to the Platform which mislead the recipients and may cause an impression that they are provided by or are related to the Service Provider shall constitute tort under the act on combating unfair competition.
§7. Final provisions
- The provisions of generally applicable Polish law apply to any matters not covered by these Rules and Regulations.
- For any disputes arising out of or in connection to the Rules and Regulations and the agreement concluded by the User and the Service Provider the Polish law shall apply, and Polish courts shall be of competent jurisdiction. The court competent for settling any and all disputes arising between the Service Provider and a User not being a consumer shall be the court with jurisdiction over the registered office of the Service Provider. The competent court for disputes to which the Consumer is a party shall be the Consumer’s place of residence.
- The Rules and Regulations shall enter into force as of 16.04.2021.