§1. General provisions
The terms used in this document shall have the following meaning:
- Data Controller – Dominik Durasiewicz, doing business under the name Getinweb Dominik Durasiewicz, using the Tax Identification Number (NIP) PL9482621336;
- Website – the website available at www.getinweb.dev, as well as any and all of its web pages;
- Parties – the Controller and the User;
- User – a natural person who uses the Website and enters their personal data therein.
§3. Personal data protection
- The Controller is the Controller of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- The Controller processes your data within the scope, time and purpose indicated each time in the content made available under the forms used to collect personal data from the User.
- Personal data will only be provided to the Controller’s trusted subcontractors, i.e. suppliers of IT services, administration.
§4. User rights
- In the case of any change in the personal data, the User should update it by sending a relevant message to the Controller.
- The User shall be entitled to request access to the content of their personal data, rectify or erase them and to limit their processing. Furthermore, the User shall also be entitled to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, to move their data and to object to the processing of their personal data.
- The User shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the Head of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, lack of consent to data processing prevents the User from using the Website.
- The Controller may refuse to erase the User’s personal data if retention thereof is necessary due to the obligation imposed on the Controller by law.
§5. Technical data protection
- The Controller shall use all technical and organisational methods to ensure the security of User’s personal data and protect them against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorised disclosure or access. The information shall be retained and processed on highly secured servers, with appropriate safety measures meeting the requirements of the Polish law.
- The Controller undertakes to retain backup copies containing personal data of the User.
- The data entrusted shall be retained on the top-spec hardware and servers in properly secured information storage centres, with access solely of authorised persons.
- The Controller shall carry out activities related to the processing of personal data in accordance with all legal and technical requirements imposed by the personal data protection regulations.
- As practised by most websites, we shall store HTTP queries submitted to our server (server logs). In connection with the above, the following data shall be stored:
- IP addresses from which users browse information provided on our website;
- the time the query was received,
- response time,
- name of client’s station – identification carried out via HTTP,
- information on errors in HTTP transactions,
- id address of a page previously visited by the User (HTTP referrer);
- information about the user’s browser.
- The data collected in logs shall be used solely for the purpose of Website administration.
- The logs collected shall be stored for an indefinite time as auxiliary materials for the purposes of administration of the Website. The information contained therein shall not be disclosed to anyone other than persons authorised to administer the Website. The log files may be used to generate statistics constituting aid in administration. Summaries in the form of such statistics shall contain no features identifying website visitors.
- The User may contact the Controller at any time to obtain information about whether and how the Controller uses their personal data.
- The User may also request the Controller to erase their personal data in whole or in part.
- The Controller may be contacted by sending a message via the contact form.